Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

21 Day Fix Extreme Is Here!



It is finally here! I am beyond excited for this program! The 21 day fix extreme is officially available to purchase through me as your coach!  

It combines strength training with steady state cardio and power moves to bring your body 6 days of intense change for your body! 

Nutrition is KEY to your results and with Extreme you are going to be eating ONLY clean foods. So in the Fix you were able to have your wine or a treat once in a while. With the Extreme that is gone!  You are 100% clean and you are dialed into nutrition with the portion controlled containers and a list of approved foods and recipes to go along with that! 


So who is this program for?

1.  People who want a dramatic short term weight loss solution for a big event like a vacation, class reunion, etc...

2.  21 Day Fix Graduates or individuals who have completed programs like P90X, P90X3, Insanity Max30, T25, Turbofire, Asylum, Chalean Extreme.

3.  People who are ready to change and have a no BS attitude.  There are no excuses, if you want the results its time to dig a little deeper and get them!  The biggest key to this program is the nutrition plan!  Having that will power to say no to the treats!  The great part is that you are not on this journey alone.  My job is to have you in my closed online support and accountability group and coach you through the entire program from beginning to end.  My goal is to make sure that you do in fact get the very best results possible.  I will provide daily accountability, tips, recipes, and we will cheer each other on and help each other stay focused when life gets in the way! Accountability definitely helps keep me on track. 

4.  This program is also for people who don't want to count calories or macros. Its based on a simple and easy to follow portion controlled container system that gives you a very specific list of foods and ways to prep and prepare your meals.


21 Day Fix Extreme is here, What is the 21 Day Fix Extreme, 21 Day fix Extreme Meal Plan, Results, Melanie Mitro
Sample of a fix meal with the containers


What do you get when you purchase this program?

Well the best way to get this program is with what is called a "challenge pack"  that is the 21 day fix extreme complete program.  7 workouts, the portion controlled containers, the nutrition guide, program manual, countdown to competition plan and a bonus DVD called the "CHALLENGE" which you only get when you order through me as your coach!  This comes with free shipping and a discounted price when you purchase the package this way! Honestly this is the best bang for your buck.  This also gives you access into my challenge group for the customized support, meal planning, tips, recipes, accountability, how to handle cravings, temptations and social events!  I won't let you fail.  If you want to succeed we will do this together!  I love my job and seeing other people reach their goals is the best feeling in the world.





Why am I doing the 21 day fix???  I am going on a Team Beachbody Trip in 2 months to Cancun & I want to be bikini ready!
It takes more than 1 month to reach your ultimate goals with your health and fitness!  So I know that if I start now I will be at the goal when the weather warms up! 

Is this just a "girls" program? Um NO! Dudes are getting ripped too! Check out this veteran and his abs!




Get the 21 Day Fix EXTREME NOW!!!!!


21 day fix extreme is here, get the 21 day fix extreme

No comments:

Post a Comment