Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

4 Weeks To An Organized House

getting organized

I know what you're thinking, what does an organized house have ANYTHING to do with fitness? Well, I'll tell you! 
If your space is decluttered and organized, you will find yourself feeling less stressed and having more time to do other things besides clean. You know, like you have time to workout now! What?! Mind blowing isn't it? ;) AND you may even find time to meal prep! 

I'm holding a fun and free group on Facebook, you can request in here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1553032318286017/

I will provide tips & lists to keep us all on track. Yes, I'll be doing this too! I'm finding my own stress level going up with the clutter of 3 small kids. Time to declutter and de-stress! Who doesn't want that?! 

Of course, I'll update this blog to share what our group did in case you are not on Facebook or didn't get to join the group in time! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

WEEK 1!






WEEK 2!









No comments:

Post a Comment