Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

2014 Reflections


As Jim Rohn once said 'Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you can't get more time'
Boy that rings true!! And as I sit here looking over my 1099 from Beachbody I realize that what I made this past year would have taken me 5.6 yrs at my old job. 5.6 yrs!! WOW!
All that time I got back is PRICELESS!!! 
The free trips & perks are awesome too, but that time I gained means the most to me💕
I took a leap of faith with this. I had seen others success and knew I wanted more out of life. So why not me?! I'm so glad I did. My only regret is not knowing about this sooner.
If lil ol me with zero business training or fancy degrees can take my team to top 1% of the company (3 yrs running), think of your possibilities as a Beachbody Coach!

Think coaching is for you? Fill out an application below to see if you are a good fit for my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment