Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Beachbody Performance Line

1. ENERGIZE Pre-Workout: Improves intense exercise performance, increases energy and endurance, and sharpens focus and reaction time.

2. HYDRATE During-Working: Supports hydration during exercise, replaces electrolytes lose during execs, fuels working muscles, and improves endurance.

3. RECOVER Post-Workout: Speeds muscle recovery, promotes lean muscle synthesis, combats exercise induced muscle soreness, and improves muscle strength recovery.

4. RECHARGE Nighttime: Suppors overnight muscle recovery, improves overnight adaptation to exercise, promotes lean muscle synthesis, and reduces muscle breakdown.

5. CREATINE: This add on has no flavor and mixes well with the Recover Post-Workout formula to improve high intensity exercise performance, increase muscle strength and power, and enhance the effects of resistance training.

They can be bundled in a kit: Ultimate Performance Pack
                                                Advanced Performance Pack
                                                Performance Stack
Or combined with Beachbody on Demand (all workouts streamed online): Click here for the DISCOUNT KIT


All supplements were designed by Harvard trained scientists and are based on cutting edge sports science, exercise physiology, and nutrition research. They are also plant based nutrients with NO artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. How awesome is that?!

where to buy

UPDATE: My personal thoughts on the new line after 2 weeks of use

Energize: I think it's tasty, not too tart like our E&E is. I do not get jittery or have a racing heart. Instead I just FEEL SO GOOD! Like I'm ready to roll and conquer any workout. I love it! I never want to run out of this!

Hydrate: Taste is ok, it's a mild citrus flavor, not very strong in taste. It beats the taste of plain ol water ;) Plus I know it's hydrating my muscles properly so I'll continue to use it.

Recover: This is my most favorite purely for the taste lol What can I say, I love chocolate. But after 2 weeks of doing Body Beast and using this line, I can definitely vouch I'm not waking up as sore as I have before these supplements. This is mixed with just water and it's so yummy. No chalkiness or after taste.

Recharge: This one is ok in water but even better in a glass of almond milk! It's a subtle vanilla flavor. 

Creatine: I'm not taking it (yet) so I have nothing personal to say on it. 

Overall, I'm happy with the line. I am feeling better, more energized and refreshed in the mornings, not feeling so sore (which is amazing to me) I'm going to finish up the containers and I'll report back. 






No comments:

Post a Comment