Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Free Clean Eating Challenge


Starting Monday {Sept 15} I will be hosting a FREE 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge. This group is open to anyone in the US or Canada, who is not currently a Coach, or working with a Coach. Those are my only restrictions and nothing is required to join!
 
It's super simple. We are going to commit to doing 30 minutes of any kind of fitness each day, we will follow a meal plan that I provide, and we will check in each day to keep you on track! I will post a shopping list and a meal plan. I will also be teaching you about clean eating, what it is and why your body benefits. 
 
If the support, motivation, education and challenge sound like they would benefit you just follow these 3 steps to join us:
 
 
2) Email me that you have signed up and want to join at NicoleJonesFitness@yahoo.com
3) Join the group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/710506619064440/ and look for the meal guide in the files. 

I will check for your name in my online office and then approve you by Saturday! If your Facebook name does NOT match your sign up I will not be able to approve you unless you reply to this message and let me know to look for something different =) Please no later than Saturday, I want you have time to make your meal plan and go shopping. Again, this is completely free and I'm TOTALLY excited to have you join the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment