Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

3 Day Refresh

Today I started the 3 Day Refresh. It is a healthy, quick cleanse that is meant to give you a boost to get back on track. Think indulgent weekends and feeling blah, this can get you back to feeling good and eating habits back on track.
I figured I could use a good boost myself :)
Day 1 has come to a close for me and here are my thoughts....
It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, meaning I was not a starvin Marvin all day lol
The Fiber Sweep drink is ok, I am just not a fan of lemon flavor drinks aside from lemonade so I put a few drops of water flavoring in it and it was no problem from there! Only one of those a day in the morning. I can tolerate it for 3 days.
The Vanilla Refresh drink was yummy considering you only made it with water. You get 2 of those a day. One at lunch and one at dinner.
I got a wide variety of fruits and veggies to pick from which I love, don't feel deprived. I even feel good enough and full enough to go workout in a bit!
I'll weigh in the morning and report again at the end of tomorrow about day 2 and any changes I've had. Stay tuned! 
Day 3 complete! I ate the same things pictured above for all 3 days, I am not one to require large variety each day. There was certainly room for many combos of foods to eat though!
Results: I lost 5 lbs and an overall loss of 6 inches! Belly bloat is gone and I'm feeling pretty good! I would most definitely do this again especially after a holiday where one tends to overeat or over indulge. I'd also recommend this for those with a vacation or event coming up and would like to lose the bloat, drop a few lbs and inches.
Or if you are ready to jump back into a fitness routine and are way off track, this would be a wonderful kick start to get you started!
If you have any questions or would like to chat, please email me at nicolejonesfitness@yahoo.com I'd be happy to assist you!

No comments:

Post a Comment