Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Why I love being a Beachbody Coach

Getting my office all organized today, reading through my sweet thank you notes people have sent, setting goals and plans for 2015. And I know some people view what I do as not a "real" job because what I do seems nontraditional and they just don't understand....

I don't...
 clock in or out
 have set hours/days assigned by someone else
 answer to a "boss"
 ask off for vacation, illness, or my kids' activities

I do, however...
 own my own business
 work every single day (hours I choose from my home or wherever I decide to office that day)
 have clients
 manage a team
 pay taxes
 have income in the TOP 1% & working to be .05% by end of 2015 ( http://www.answers.com/Q/What_percent_of_American_households_make_over_400000_per_year )
get vacation (when I choose and for how long)
love my non traditional job as a health and fitness coach.

I am simply thankful I don't have a "real" job.


Ever thought about becoming a Beachbody coach? Fill out my application to see if you are a good fit for my team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment