Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Join My Team!

A few things to consider before applying:

#1 - You must be willing and ready to get in the best shape of your life using Beachbody programs and/or products {P90X, T-25, Insanity, Shakeology, etc} - I will be coaching you not only on the business, but on best practices in nutrition and fitness. There is absolutely NO NEED to be at your goal body already, but you must be willing to lead by example and be a product of the products! I started my coaching business when I was at my "before" photo stage. But I was on my journey, that is all that mattered!

#2 - You must FULLY commit to completing ALL coach training assignments and agree to living OUTSIDE of your comfort zone! Change is not EASY… but I have essentially compressed a 30 year career into 5 years, and I am helping others to do the SAME so that they can fit their work around their LIFE, rather than fitting their life around their WORK.

#3 - You must be COACHABLE & COMMITTED. I am going to openly share in just 30 days what took me HUNDREDS of hours and MANY mistakes over the past 5 years to learn about and master this business! Essentially, this info is LIQUID GOLD… and I will be giving it to you for FREE, as I invest my time into you and help you create and establish your own at-home business. What I require in return is for you to meet me half way and want, will for and work for your success as much as I do.

If you have longed for more freedom, more financial stability, to make a difference and to be connected to people who are doing the same… This just may be the opportunity you have been looking for. I am always in search of coaches who match the culture and integrity of our team! If you feel like you are ready to start taking steps to living YOUR LIFE by design, complete the application below!

Here is my story as of 4 years in, I am almost at my 6th year anniversary      

No comments:

Post a Comment